As an outside consultant, I now lend my expertise to a variety of firms that need additional resources to help drive change, new revenue and enhance the management of day-to-day operations. With a focus on attorney recruiting and assisting firms solve their occupancy issues through a new collaboration with Colliers International Sacramento, 2018 is off to an exciting start. Traditional consulting services are still part of my service offerings and depending on the size of the chosen strategy, the engagement can be as straightforward as developing a target client initiative or as complex as leading a merger or small firm acquisition.
I started my career over 30 years ago as a receptionist for Wilcoxen & Callahan. Over the years, I served in a variety of roles including legal secretary, master calendar clerk, paralegal, hearing representative, proposal specialist, marketing and business development manager, and more. Most recently, I served as Chief Operating Officer, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Marketing Officer for local and statewide firms. During my time as Chief Operating Officer at Churchwell White LLP, I established their branding, advertising, website, strategic marketing, business development, recruiting, operations and administrative/HR functions. Prior to that, I served as Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Marketing Officer for Weintraub Tobin leading all administrative, recruiting, marketing, business development, branding, advertising and PR functions, and was instrumental in the development and implementation of the firm’s strategic plan. I also led their mergers and acquisitions from initial meet and greet all the way through integration.
- Harvard Law School Executive Education, Leadership in Law Firms, 2013
- White Belt in Legal Lean Sigma and Project Management from the Legal Lean Sigma Institute, 2015
- University of California, Davis – Extension Program, Workers’ Compensation Specialist, 1992
- Dozens of additional training programs hosted by the Sacramento County Bar Association, Bar Association of San Francisco, State Bar of California, Lorman Education, Legal Marketing Association, and Meritas Worldwide
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Legal Marketing Association
- Alumni Association, Harvard Law School Executive Education
- Partnership Council and Corporate Council, American Cancer Society
All consultants are independent contractors and not employed by C-Suite Solutions.