Sharing your professional journey in an authentic and engaging way is the starting point for connecting with the audiences that matter most to you. A completed and optimized profile can help you get recognized, stay top of mind, build trust, and open doors to new opportunities. As a LinkedIn enthusiast, I love helping others learn how to use the platform with intention and enjoyment. What do you want to change? Let’s talk about it.
Consultant Jen Forester offers a suite of solutions for professional service providers who want to refresh their profile and reboot their presence on LinkedIn. As a business development coach to trusted advisors, Jen believes it’s more important than ever to translate the real-world YOU for the digital world. That means adopting mindsets and methods for in-person, remote, and digital interactions in equal measure. It means taking ownership of your digital first impressions – whether your practice is emerging, evolving, or established.
People are visiting a LinkedIn profile to evaluate your credibility, experience, connectedness, approach, demeanor, and other factors that help them begin to experience what it’s like to do business with you. Attorneys and executives at all levels can leverage the tools on LinkedIn for top-of-mind visibility, strategic networking, thought leadership, and business development.
Visit Jen’s Training Hub to LEARN MORE.
- Somach Simmons & Dunn, Duggan McHugh, Downey Brand, Weintraub Tobin, Cole Huber, Marten Law, MTO, Littler, Sideman & Bancroft, Haeggquist & Eck, Daley Mohan Groble
- CMO Roundtable and BD Directors Symposium, Gladstone Growth Strategies
- Justice HQ Downtown Los Angeles
- LMA Social & Digital Media SIG, 21-Day Social Media Challenge
- Legal Marketing Coffee Talk, powered by Kates Media
- Sacramento Professional Advisors Network
- California Women Lawyers Annual Conference
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego Women’s Caucus
- Association of Legal Administrators, Sac Valley
- Divorce Transition Professionals of Placer County
- ABA RPTE Joint Law Practice Group
- Environmental Law Network Young Lawyers Division
- International Network of Boutique Law Firms
- Legal Marketing Association TechWest Conference
- LMA Phoenix, Southwest, Northwest, Bay Area
- International Facilities Management Association SF
- Badass Women Leaders Retreat
- ProVisors SAC1
- University of Oregon Delta Gammas
- WEAVE Sacramento